Isolation From Outer world

When you realize how peaceful it is to be isolated from the outer world. when you learn there is a lot more cool stuff to do when you are not entangled with normal life like maintaining good relationships with people, invite them in your happy moments, involve in their joy..parties, formal meetings, ufff lot more hazardous things to get tired enough.. yeah some people like these things no doubt but what if you are failed to accept your self the way you like to be then definitely this post is for you.

Wanna share my beautiful routine(for weekdays)..and how it makes me feel good...

I start my day with my fav brew, an energy booster, herbal tea(green tea, lemon mint tea rose tea, etc), sometimes ginger-jaggery tea, or black coffee.

Then I take a tour of my balcony with my only companion my dog :), I admire my plants, I water them, and then just admire the beauty of nature with a sip of tea, a cool breeze is good enough to start my energetic day.

then work ( it's fun to code, applying logic, RND, cool tech stuff for reading, finding a solution for most irritating problems, and when you get that you will be the most satisfied person in the world, trust me :) ). 

Having Green tea while working and when taking breaks, gives me sudden energy and refreshment really, I would say that is all I want, a mug of hot green tea to open up my brain. 

and of course, while struggling with bug fixing, I keep my earphones on.

an evening walk, dinner preparation, and watching series on Netflix summarise my "after work to before bed" time.

before sleeping I read novels with a camomile tea :)



Yeah, I am obsessed with Tea. :)


That's my daily routine, will come back with my weekend stories and how I enjoy my leisure time.


Comments

Popular Posts