Time Travel

Going back in time, living the past once again..!! How thrilled it is. Same I used to think that what if we could go back in time and enjoy all those memories, happy memories. I don't know if this concept will ever be true, but I got a solution in present.

No, I am not a scientist or someone who can solve this puzzle but there is one way to live in your past, I guess many people know this already or experienced this, but I really wanna share my experience on it.




Read your diary!!

I know many people don't have the habit of writing or have but never read back.

But I really insist you all who write or who doesn't write, start writing from now.. register all your good bad experience in your diary, keep sharing your happy moments or any experience in your notebook.

Trust me once you start reading your old memories after the day passed, you will find yourself back in time, you live that memory once again. it gives you a true feeling of time traveling.

I have completed 7 diaries at present, whenever I read my old diaries I literally reach in that time period when I was in college or school, I relive all those memories once again. it feels like I am there only.

Reading your diary is like reading any storybooks, and when you read any storybook, you visualize everything para by para line by line, don't you? 

So this is a simple and easy way to go back in time. I know this is silly, according to some this doesn't match with the time-traveling concept, but as I said I am not a scientist, and this is my way of traveling back in time :)

Enjoy!!!


Comments

Popular Posts