A Skinny Tiny Cat

"Well, it's very hard to get someone's trust when you know they are very reserved and don't easily trust anybody but when they do, you need to maintain that."

One evening I heard a cat's voice and as I really admire cats so when I found the voice I couldn't stop myself to see them, I opened the gate and I saw one skinny tiny cat.. aww an adorable cat at my door, I immediately grabbed a bowl of milk and kept out of the door and kept looking at her.

Then I realized that the cat wanted to have that milk but because of me she was fearing, I just went inside and waited.

after a while I came out and saw she just finished the bowl and left, I was so glad and felt so good from inside, I closed the door and engaged with my stuff.

Another next evening the cat came to my door and kept meowing, I ran so fast to see, and when I opened the door Voila it was the cat a skinny tiny cat, I admired her for a while and then immediately brought milk for her and this time she came and had the milk in presence of me, I felt so glad. 

it has been 4 days since the cat thing, she didn't come again I felt worried and sad, but I could just wait, yes I am a kinda soon-attached girl only with animals ;) 

days were passing and I kept waiting for the cat, and then one evening she came, but unfortunately, I had no milk for her, I felt bad but wanted to see her, I opened the gate and she just meowed at me, I came out, she was kinda scared and tried to hide but I didn't move from my place, I stood there for a while, then she made a move.

she came closer to me, she slowly touched my legs with her back in rubbing style, I felt emotional after all she was a cat and doesn't trust easily, 



I wanted to lift her up and hug and I did it and BOOM she just scratched me and jump away and disappeared :( 

I was kinda in 'how to react and what to do" mode, I felt so bad for making her uneasy, I felt I should have not grabbed her so quickly.

It is been 3 weeks since she didn't appear, but I keep thinking about her and wait for her in the hope she might come, I know this is silly but I couldn't erase the mistake I made that day, I don't know what it was exactly, a mistake or a love but I conclude that or I feel that when someone starts trusting you give them some time to know you before making any move.

Allow them to know you and your intention first, at least once they have enough confidence in you also you need to know whether they deserve your concern or not, making move in hurry is never good, be patient, have enough time with them and you will lead a good relationship with anyone you want.

That is my skinny tiny cat story, which truly gave me a message on how to build a good relationship.

Have a nice day!!


Comments

Popular Posts